بــــــــــاكورة معــــــــــــــهد أمهــــــــــــــــــــــــات الــمــــــؤمنــــــــــــين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اسلامي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
The early companions of the prophet Thm6 The early companions of the prophet 10058
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حصريا..هدية منتدانا الغالى تفريغ محاضرات إتقان التلاوة للدكتور أيمن سويد
The early companions of the prophet I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 11, 2015 4:33 pm من طرف أبو محمد اليماني

» تدبر آية (أَيُحِبُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَنْ يَأْكُلَ لَحْمَ أَخِيهِ مَيْتًا فَكَرِهْتُمُوهُ )
The early companions of the prophet I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 23, 2012 6:12 pm من طرف نسائم الجنة

»  تدبر آية : ( وَلَا تَسْتَوِي الْحَسَنَةُ وَلَا السَّيِّئَةُ ادْفَعْ ....)
The early companions of the prophet I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 23, 2012 6:08 pm من طرف نسائم الجنة

» من أقوال الشيخ صالح المغامسى حفظه الله
The early companions of the prophet I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 23, 2012 5:44 pm من طرف نسائم الجنة

» غاية الجهل
The early companions of the prophet I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 23, 2012 5:33 pm من طرف نسائم الجنة

» تدبرآيه (من خشى الرحمن بالغيب)
The early companions of the prophet I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 23, 2012 5:25 pm من طرف نسائم الجنة

» الرد على شبهة سورة المسد ( تبت يدا أبي لهب )
The early companions of the prophet I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 01, 2011 12:05 am من طرف حماس

» كيف تحفظي طفلك القران
The early companions of the prophet I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2011 11:58 pm من طرف حماس

» لـآ تبخلوآ باآعطاء القليل
The early companions of the prophet I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 23, 2011 8:12 am من طرف ربي غاآيتي رضاآك

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث

The early companions of the prophet

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
المعتصم
مشـــــــرف وإداري عـــــــــام المـــــــنــــــتــــدى
مشـــــــرف وإداري عـــــــــام المـــــــنــــــتــــدى
المعتصم

عدد المساهمات : 131
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2010
العمر : 33
الموقع : فوق القمر

The early companions of the prophet Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The early companions of the prophet   The early companions of the prophet I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 04, 2010 10:55 am

It is only when hearts are enlightened by the light of the true faith that they begin to bear all the hardships of life and sacrifice all the allurements of this transitory life and begin to find sweetness in pains and hardships . Here is the story of an early companion of the prophet the reflects all these meanings

Musab ibn Umayr , was born to a very rich family and brought in the lab of affluence,He wore the most expensive clothes . He was a handsome guy , all the people there admired him for his intelligence and keen mind . Although still young, he had the privilege of attending Quraysh meetings and gatherings. He was thus in a position to know the issues which concerned the Makkans and what their attitudes and strategies were.

On the advent of prophet Mohummed , rumors went every where .This prophet provoked the idolaters . Prophet Mohummed used to warn people asking them to leave the idols and worship God . In the beginning, very a few accepted and the majority rejected and even those idolaters put to torture whoever think to believe ,He warned the Quraysh of terrible chastisement if they did not turn to the worship and obedience of God and he spoke of Divine rewards for the righteous. The whole of Makkah buzzed with talk of these claims.

So many machination were weaved against the prophet , the prophet was ridiculed and when this failed they began to persuade him of leaving the call to Allah in exchange for authority ,money and whatever he wished. the prophet scotched all their attempts by saying to his uncle that he wouldn't leave his call to Allah even if they put the sun on his right hand and the moon on his left hand.so ,they embarked on a campaign of harassment and persecution.

Musab, the intelligent man ,thought "what did the man have for which he refused all the wealth offered to him ?"

Whatever on earth could make the man bear toils and pains ?

It was a decisive point in his life , a swift turning point and whatever you could say when he made his way to the place where the prophet and his companions worshipped Allah . What brought him to this place ? the man has a heart that has been in search for the truth . So many people indulge themselves in the allurement of this ephemeral life without racking their minds to think about the vociferous call of their nature. Unmindful of the risks of the road , he went where the prophet and his companion recited the Holy Quran
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://themonster.ba7r.org

The early companions of the prophet
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» If Prophet Muhammad Were in Haiti
» The Prophet’s birthday and what it means to the Muslims

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
بــــــــــاكورة معــــــــــــــهد أمهــــــــــــــــــــــــات الــمــــــؤمنــــــــــــين :: القـــــــــــــــــــــــــرآن وعــــلـــــــــــــــــومـــــه :: الإعجاز في القـــــــــرآن-
انتقل الى: